Tuesday 12 November 2013

Manhattan Lipstick

Hello everyone! I'm finally back on blogger and I'm so happy. I will be posting stuff often now, now that I have done everything that I should with school and all. But enough of that.

Today I wanted to show you guys a new Lipstick that I bought. It's the Manhattan "perfect creamy and care"  lipstick


I bought this lipstick at a store called "rossman" but I think you can buy it at any drugstore. I really don't remember the prize of this but I think it was cheap like about 3-5 Euro. I don't know why it looks red on the picture but the Lipstick really is more of a "coral" colour.


You can see the color a little better on this picture. I bought the Lipstick because I didn't really have a Lipstick with that colour (mine are all nude) and I saw many people wear it so I bought it (zoe aka zoealla wears it and that's the reason I bought it tbh lol) I really like the colour. It's not too bright and it's not too "red-ish" or "coral-ish" and you can wear it to casual looks too. That's what I like the most about it. 


And it's called "perfect creamy and care" which obviously means that it takes care of your lips too and I didnt really think it actually would BUT when I tried it on for a while it made my lips very soft and "took good care of it" lol. No but it really made my lips soft and thats actually a rare thing because my lips are usually always dry. (idk why my lips look so puffy)


A thing that I really like about this Lipstick too is that it stays on very long. The only thing I don't like is that the pigmentation of the Lipstick isn't good. To get it to look smooth you have to apply a little Lipgloss on it which is no problem to me because I always put a little lipgloss on my Lipstick. But if you dont apply some Lipgloss then it doesn't really look good. The name of the product again is Manhattan perfect creamy and care 34N

All in all I would give this Lipstick a 7/10 and I'm probably going to buy the other Lipsticks too (there were many different colours)

And sorry for not posting but like I said I had many problems with school and my health, but I'm back now and I will post way more :-) sorry for the quality of the pictures but I took them with my phone because I broke my camera sigh.

Comment below your favourite Lipsticks♥

follow me on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment