Thursday 24 October 2013

"Dare to be different" tag



Hello everyone, how are you guys? (why did I just say the hello like Marcus Butler in my mind?). Never mind I'm weird... and that's what it's all about today! I want you guys to know that being different or weird or awkward is alright. You can be proud about it and just don't worry about what other people might think of you. Honestly, only your happiness counts so don't give a f*ck about anyone else.

So this is the "Dare to be different" tag.

Don't get me wrong, if you're not different and you like it... it's alright too!

So let's get started with this "tag" (is it even a real tag because I'm the only one doing it to be honest)



The "rules" (if you want to do this tag) (i don't have any rules) are pretty easy... just answer the questions below or make up some weird questions yourself.

1. Did your parents plan to give you the name you have now? Or did they originally want another name for you?

- My parents actually thought I would be a boy. The doctor told them that my gender was a male because he thought the umbilical cord was my "male body part". So if I would have been born as a boy, I would have been called "Buray"... thank god that didn't happen. But they had planned some girls names too and those were "Tülhan" and "Magnolya" now don't ask me why my parents wanted to name me those weird names because I really don't have a clue. But anyways when I was born everyone was shocked that I was a girl and my dad named me "Melisa" on impulse. I don't know why and neither does he but that name was popular around that time I think.

2. Do you use sarcasm often?

- I use it very often and I find it amusing and frustrating at the same time if someone doesn't even know when I use sarcasm like I mean it's not that hard?

3. Do you have any weird or special talents?

-Does lying good count? And I can like flare my nose whenever I want.

4. Are you more of a "forget and forgive" person or a "revenge" person?

-I always try to forgive the person and forget about it but I actually never can. I don't know I guess it's just how I am. I can forgive little things but once you broke my trust and hurt my feelings there's no chance that I would forgive you. And yes I am more of a revenge person lol.
Karma is a bitch and if Karma won't help me out, I will.
Woah I sound bitchy but I'm not.

5.Guilty pleasures? (songs, movies, books, food and fashion)

-Songs: Sexy and I know it by LMFAO. I just love the "wiggle wiggle wiggle" part
Movies: Monster AG and all kind of romantic movies/Nicholas spark movies.
Books: Twilight Series
Food: I hate to say this but fast food ugh I hate myself.
Fashion: I love Beanies, Snapbacks and Hairbows but they don't suit me.

6. What's the first thing you notice about people?

-This is going to sound stupid but the first thing I notice about people is their aura/attitude. I don't know if that makes any sense.

7. Would you rather be able to fly, read minds or be invisible (whenever you want to be)?

-I NEVER get why everyone always answers with "to be able to fly" or "read minds" like i really really don't get it.  Ok reading minds would be cool but do you really want to hear what everyone is thinking? I honestly wouldn't want that because they could be thinking bad things about me like "ew why does she look like that" and I'm way too much of a coward. I wouldn't want to hear that. Anyways I'm going to say "be invisible" because YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE YOU LIKE, DO ANYTHING YOU WOULD WANT TO DO AND YES "BUY" ANYTHING YOU WANT WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT. It's just the best. So why would I want to fly, if I could just hop on a plane being invisible and go wherever I want to go??

8. Do you talk to yourself

-I have to admit, yes I do. A lot of you might think I'm mental now but I really do oopsie. Does thinking in your head and starting a conversation count too?

9. Do you regret anything?

-I regret a lot of things but looking back and blaming myself for the things I did in the past wont get me further. Just don't look back.

10. Would you change your gender for one day?

-Yes, I mean I don't really think that it would be such a huge difference apart from having male body parts but I would change it for one day.

11. Which ability would you rather have: eidetic memory or never getting tired

-Never getting tired because I could get so much done.

12. Have you ever searched your name on Google?

- DUH! who hasn't?

13. Which kind of friend are you (we all have that one friend...)

- I'm the friend who pretends to get a joke and fake a laugh, it probably is like a nervous laughter, and after like 10 minutes of thinking about it I'll get it and laugh really loud and long. I swear my laugh is way too weird. I sound like a dying whale. And I laugh about things that aren't even funny.

So that was my "dare to be different tag" and it wasn't even really different.... hm but hey it's still a post!
I'm sorry that I didn't post anything but  A LOT  of things happened at home, my cat died, my grandpa was at the hospital, I was at the hospital, I had so many exams (and so on). I hope I can blog more now though and I know this isn't really a blog but I still have a lot going on with my health and school so yeah.

See ya guys.

Oh and I dare everyone who reads this to make a post like this, you don't have to answer the same questions, they should be a little different but honest though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment