Sunday 15 September 2013

Nail polish || Autumn version

Hello everyone, sorry that I wasn't able to post something those past days but I'm sick and I just can't do anything right now (I still had to plan how my birthday is going to be). I feel a little bit better today though so I thought "why not make a little post?" I apologize if this post sucks though, because I really don't feel well.

Well this post is going to be about my favourite nail polish/nail polish colours in Autumn. I wanted to show you guys my favourite Autumn nail polish. So here we go :).


[from left to right: Rival de loop #33 dark chocolate, Shinobu and Yves Rocher Vernis Nail polish]

I really love those colours in Autumn and I never can wait till this season comes, so I can wear those nail polish again. We have here a nail polish from Rival de Loop called "#33 dark chocolate", a nail polish from Shinobu (I don't know the name or number of this nail polish, I'm sorry, but I remember that I bought it at Aldi lol) and a Yves Rocher nail polish called "Vernis Nail polish" I think (there's no number or name). I really like those colours because I don't know, it suits Autumn more don't you think?


[from left to right: essence colour & go 152 give me nude baby, essence nude glam 07 ice, ice baby!,     essence high shine topcoat and essence tip painter white.]

So here we have some white/white-ish colours. I think you can wear white as nail polish to every season (expect winter) and it looks very pretty. I do think that white looks better on tanned hands though, I don't know. That's the reason I rarely wear it, I don't really have tanned hands tbh. Next to those white coloured nail polish you can see a french manicure set (well it's not really a set lol) and I really think anyone can wear french manicure nails everywhere and to every season. It will always look pretty.


 [from left to right: Rimmel London 809 Blue me away and essence colour & go number 5 I think]

Many people will probably disagree but I just think blue (dark blue) nail polish looks the best in Autumn, I don't really like it in Summer. And I'm in love with those colours, I think you can wear them with any clothing you'd like. Those are my favourite blue nail polish because they aren't too bright and too dark.


[from left to right: Manhattan Lotus Effect, Shinobu and essence colour & go number 27 no more drama]

I don't know why the Manhattan one looks so bright on here but in reality it's really not that bright, but I still love it. It's my favourite nail polish tbh and that's nearly all I wear in Autumn. I didn't use the Shinobu one yet but I thought the colour looked great. But I used the essence one way too much last year haha. It's a pretty violet colour and idk it just looks so cute I love it. And it really dries very quick.


[from left to right: Manhattan 410T I guess?, Astor mikado 46 and Rival de Loop High Gloss Nail Colour 108]

I really love red nails, they're my favourite and I really really love dark red nails. That's why I love my Manhattan nail polish so much. I use it in every season (not summer though). I don't know why the Astor one looks so pink. It's actually not, it's a normal red colour just added with some glitter and although I don't wear it often, I still like it and it's perfect if you're going out like idk a club or something. The Rival de Loop is pretty much the same like Manhattan one, it's a tiny little bit brighter but yeah not much of an difference really.

So guys that's it I hope I could help you (lol ). I'm sorry if this post sucked too bad. I'm just so down right now I can't think about quality pictures or anything and I'm not creative right now so yeah I hope it didn't suck too bad. I just didn't want to leave you guys with nothing :). And I didn't check the spelling, sorry.
Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment