Wednesday 11 September 2013

6 Products I couldn't live without

Hello everyone, I just wanted to show you my 6 make up products that I couldn't live without (if I had to choose) because they're just fab.

[ignore my hair next to my eyeshadow haha]


so I chose my:

     - Essence quatro eyeshadow
I just love the natural look. And even though it's a natural look you can wear it anywhere really. You can wear it to a party, while you're out shopping, to school etc. This is my fave eyeshadow ever.

    - Essence volume and gloss lipgloss/lip maximizer (002 sweet bubblegum)
I really love this lipgloss because it "maximizes" my lips haha. No but really my lips look way fuller when I wear this lipgloss. It also takes a little like menthol I think and it smells sweet. I love the color too, it's not too pink but still glossy and you can wear it anywhere. 
   
    - Maybelline Jade, the colossal volume express Mascara
[you can tell that I've been using this A LOT]
It's very rare that I go out without wearing Mascara, even though  my eyelashes are long. I just think they look prettier with mascara on and this one is the best I've used yet. Every other mascara just broke my eyelahses or the eyelashes clumped together. But not with this one! And it's the best volume Mascara I've ever used, I love it. 

    - Manhattan DIP Eyeliner waterproof 
There was a time where I NEVER used eyeliner.... just because I couldn't figure out how to keep the line "straight" and how to do it perfectly. But now that I know how to do it (not too thick, not too thin) I can't stop using it. And this eyeliner helped me a lot!

- Rimmel Natural Lift Make-up (04 Natural Honey) and Nivea soft creme

I never leave the house without foundation on because my skin has a lot of spots and some little nearly invisible scars on but I just feel better with foundation on. Now you're probably thinking "why did she include creme" well I always mix the foundation with my nivea soft creme so it won't leave dark spots or won't clump on my skin. 

So those are my six products I couldn't live without. What are yours? Let me know! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie just nominated you for the Liebster award! Congrats, go on my blog and see the rules and answer the questions I asked you. Love your blog! Maybe follow me back?

    http://beautyfabb.blogspot.pt/
    xoxo, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you so much and i'll follow you now! :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) and yes,I followed your blog on bloglovin.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you so much and of course, I followed you! :)xx

      Delete