Monday 9 September 2013

The way..... this blog will be

Hi, 

so this is going to be a blog about the way I see things. I'm basically going to write about the way I see certain things and how I feel about them. Of course are there going to be picture because what kind of a blog would it be without pictures? 

Before I start with my blog, I want you to know some things about me though. My name is Melisa (I prefer to be called Mel though) and I'm 17 years old (I'm going to be 18 on the 16th September) so I'm still going to school. And because of that I may not post as often as I would like. So please bare with me. 

Also please know that I'm not your typical blogger, sadly I'm not as beautiful as most girls on this site. And I'm not really thin, I'm more on the bigger side. So please don't hate on me because of that. I think you can still be ok looking as a bigger person, you just have to be confident about it. I'm not confident though, I'm very insecure so just don't leave any hate messages . 

As you may know now I'm kind of insecure so I'm going to post more pictures of scenarios than myself and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 

One thing you should know about me is that I'm a very big and weird fangirl. Just expect there to be some famous people on my blog because I just love them so much. I can guarantee  you, there will be lots of pictures and videos of Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and Justin Bieber. 

Alright I guess that's it, I know I didn't really introduce myself that much but I've got school tomorrow and I still have to do my homework. I hope you'll enjoy this blog.

Have a nice day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment